Monday, September 5, 2011

Beckham's 1st day of Preschool

My baby Beckham started preschool last week. I only cried a little bit. Actually I was lucky that I needed to go to work for a few hours while he was gone unless I would've sobbed at home while singing "All by myself...."

Becks was so excited! After we toured the preschool all he would say was that he wanted to go to preschool to play with toys.

Normally, Friday's are our days to be together just Mommy and Beckham. We snuggle and watch movies and take naps and just play. But this day he knew what was happening. So all day long he would grab his backpack and ask if it was time for us to go. So finally after lunch, he grabbed his new Bumblebee backpack (which he picked) and off we went, but first time for the traditional pictures time


His preschool teacher asked him what his favorite thing about preschool was and he said "My Mohawk!"


This is my favorite pic of Becks. It perfectly shows the happy twinkle in his eyes, along with a little mischievous smile


Mommy and her baby (he will only allow me to call him my baby to everyone else he's a big boy)


And he still holds Mommy's hand when crossing the street



Beckham and his teacher Mrs. Rachel. I'm so excited for him!




Something good.... I got Krispy Kreme doughnuts, I forgot how yummy they are!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment