Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Things that make Becks happy

When I went to AZ, Beckham stayed in Pagosa Springs with my parents (Sydnee had to come home and go to school) Well my parents drove to Durango, CO and took Becks on a train ride. This little boy is obsessed with trains! From the age 1-4 he CONSTANTLY had a train in his hand. He's growing up a little and is now obsessed with pirates, but he still has a fascination with trains. I know he's growing up, even though I constantly tell him he's my baby. I love this picture, I think it perfectly captures what makes Beckham happy, and his childhood love and innocence. And seeing a genuine smile on his adorable face always makes me smile.

Love you most my baby!


Something good.... My Mom's been helping me organize my house! Thanks Mom
K

No comments:

Post a Comment