Monday, May 16, 2011

Smiles

I love taking pictures. I constantly have my camera. My adorable kiddos happen to be extremely photogenic (don't know where they got that from) and they currently don't mind taking pictures, especially if it's using Mommy's phone and they get to see their beautiful smiling faces immediately after I take the picture. I know these aren't professional, they're not perfectly framed, the lighting sucks, some are blurry. But all I can see is the smiles. The gigantic smiles that we all have, being together as a family. I love my kids, they are the greatest parts of my life!

Something good.... you can't tell but Beckham has a pirate shirt in every picture. I may be feeding into the pirate obsession! But it's so cute! His new favorite is Jake and the Neverland Pirates on Disney. Which he's only seen once since I don't usually allow TV. But I'm thinking we're going to have a pirate party this summer. Not for a birthday... just cause ;)
K

No comments:

Post a Comment