Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stuff of legends

Sydnee's last day of school was a busy day! Right after school she had a Tangled birthday party for a friend in her class. And then we all went on a Mommy and kids date with the Lewis'.

Sydnee and her crown from the party, she wore this crown for DAYS!!!

Gotta love a kid who gives himself bunny ears.




Syd and Ryan Lewis. They are the classic best friends, where he loves her desperately and she rolls her eyes at most things he says.



My handsome little blue eyed man! I'm so lucky that this little boy thinks I am the best thing EVER! During the movie he was holding my hand or trying to sit on my lap the entire time



We saw Kung Fu Panda 2, I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to follow it since I've never seen Kung Fu Panda 1. But I think I picked up on the plot pretty quickly.

3D glasses are so stylish! Love you Li





Something good.... the new Extreme Makeover Weight Loss show. I've cried both episodes and I have a teeny crush on the trainer

K

No comments:

Post a Comment