Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to her Majesty!

To say that my friend Krystal is a spoiled princess would be an understatement. I love her dearly and she is one of my very best friends, but she is a diva. So when it was her birthday there had to be a GIGANTIC celebration. For weeks, she reminded me that I was expected to dress up, and not be tired, and be happy and cheery and give her a fabulous gift, and sneak candles into the restaurant so she can blow out a candle, and sing...... honestly it went on and on and on. Good thing she would do the exact same things for me, in fact my bday is in less than 2 months...hmmmmm


Well despite her micromanaging habits, she is amazing. She is the reason I passed nursing school, she dragged me through my worst moments of the divorce all while making me laugh. She is always there for me and is the first person to call or plan a night out if I'm having a bad day. I love this girl!!!


The contraband candle



Hmmm what am I going to wish for??


Chad is still out of town working, but I made sure Lisa came with us. Don't you love her new RED hair? HOTTNESS



My CO girls and random friend of Krystal's. Honestly, she was a random friend who decided to come to dinner. That's all good, I just kept thinking "Holy random friend Batman!"




Ok, here's the 3 of us!



Can you see my shoes? They're amazing!




I have no words...


Me and Li at the most AMAZING DINNER EVER! Texas de Brazil, Brazillian bbq. I've been to these places before, especially when I lived in Utah. But I always forget how awesome it is! We kept stuffing our faces, not even talking!



Oh yeah, I brought this guy too!






Our whole dinner party



Love you Krystal! Happy Birthday, thanks for always being there for me, and always understanding exactly how I feel. You are priceless!






Something good.... I have officially decided that I am going to be better at getting gifts for my friends birthdays, and sending cards. I'm excited to do it. I need to make a birthday calendar, so if you are my friend reading this, and you are all my friends, leave a comment with your bday so I can be sure to add it to my calendar!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment