Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

This shall be my last birthday.... from now on I will only have "Anniversary's" of my 28th bday. So since we've all agreed that I will not be getting any older we can now move on to my bday celebration.

My Mother celebrates her birthday for an entire month, I pushed it this year and celebrated mine for an entire weekend (my birthday was Monday) So Saturday we went out as a family, had a sushi lunch (Sydnee ate SUSHI) and did a little shopping. That evening Ry and I went with some of my best friends to Maggiano's Italian Food in Denver. This is one of my favorite places to go. It was so much fun!

Ry and I leaving the house


On the way to Denver I wanted a Coke Slush (my favorite)


At Maggiano's


Lisa, Krystal and I

Li and I. This girl is practically my sister



Ry totally spoiled me all weekend




Dinner was a blast, amazing food, hilarious conversation, and more and more FOOD! I literally had 8 boxes of leftovers. We had 3 other couples come with us


Rena and Rick



Krystal and James


Chad and Lisa


I really dislike cake! So for dessert we had Creme Brulee and Cheesecake. And I got candles to blow out! I can't remember that last time I had candles. Perfect way to celebrate my final birthday


This is my thinking about my wish face


Make a wish


My girls!

Krystal, Lisa, me and Rena


Amazing memories! Totally a night to remember




Something good.... I got some amazing gifts, including; coach purse, guess shoes, bluray, movies, candles, jewelry, and so much LOVE

K

No comments:

Post a Comment