Thursday, December 15, 2011

Random


I was trying to post a video of Beckham's preschool class but it's not working. Oh well, I decided instead to post a cute pic of my kiddos at a 4th of July parade from 2010. We went to Blanding, UT for a family reunion. Blanding is normally not a place I usually want to hang out, but I LOVE going there for the 4th. There is an awesome small town parade, a carnival, a melodrama (where you get to throw popcorn and boo at the bad guy) and the best fireworks show! My kids were sad we didn't go this year but we will possibly go next year!

They look so young! I can't believe how fast they are growing! Please STOP!!!

Something good.... Brea is still pregnant, she's stuck in the hospital but every day she's still prego is a good thing!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment