Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Becks

My baby turned 5 last week! I didn't cry and feel pretty proud about that. We went down to AZ and had a lot of fun with family and friends. I can't believe it's been 5 years since the almost 9lb red haired moose baby was born. Beckham is the greatest kid, he is LOUD! Becks has a piercing happy voice that almost hurts your ears. I am constantly telling him to talk and not scream, but he's just so excited about life he has to yell every word out of his mouth. I know it will change but Beckham can't do anything without stopping every 5 minutes to give me a hug, kiss or tell me he loves me. I love that I am his favorite person! He adores his big sister and follows her everywhere. Beckham's hilarious, everywhere I go people are constantly telling me he has the best personality. Beckham's favorite things are Transformers, Pirates and he still has a love for Thomas the Train. His favorite food is a plain peanut butter sandwich, no crust, just peanut butter. He is a really picky eater, he will devour something one day and refuse it the next. Beckham loves his hair to be in a mohawk and really hates that I cut his hair too short to do it like that right now. Beckham loves being in preschool and constantlyy sings everything he's learned. He's all boy and runs, jumps, gets dirty and thinks he's indestructible. He still has his favorite blanket named Twinkle Star which he thinks has magical healing power, every time he gets hurt he runs for Twinkle Star. I love this kid, he is my favorite boy in the whole world!!







Something good...We went to the lights at the Mesa Temple. I love the feeling that envelops you as soon as you walk onto temple grounds. The kids had an amazing time, and keep asking if we can go there every year.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment