Monday, January 10, 2011

I had a blog for the past 2 years which chronicled being an abandoned single Mother, who was going through a divorce and trying to finish nursing school. I would like to think I was honest. In moments where I struggled I said it out loud.

I feel like getting married and graduating school means I no longer am allowed to struggle. I don't get to say that marriage is not what it seems. That I'm not allowed to say that there's going to be a lot of work to keep it going. That right now is a struggle. People aren't what they seem, and struggles just seem to transfer from one item to another.

I still have Something Good in my life. I'm not at all saying it's horrible, but in being honest I would say there is a lot of work do be done.

So I'm going to chronicle it, no one admits problems like this out loud. I don't really have any references to help guide me, but maybe someone else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment