Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Still kickin

We're still here, some really huge changes and events have occurred but I really don't have the time or desire to post all about it right now. Mostly everything has been good, amazing even, I'm just exhausted from how crazy it has been. But one very important event is that my sister delivered my niece Jessie-Mae, or as I call her SieSie.

Their little family came over for dinner last week and I took some pics of them. These are only 2 of my amazing talent and their cuteness....



Now back to my regularly scheduled craziness....

Something good....Sydnee has had an amazing month! She started horseback riding lessons, she and I went to Wicked (AMAZING...again) and she has a sleepover planned for this weekend. She is a super happy little girl!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment