Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Autumn Leaves

It's beginning to look a lot like fall!!! One of the best things about living in Colorado is how beautiful it is when the leaves begin to change. It's the reason that it's called Colorful Colorado.

The kids keep asking if we can rake the leaves in our front yard and play in them. I keep telling them that of course we will do that but we have to wait until all the leaves fall off the tree.

They decided to help the tree out....




Beckham was too short to reach the branches so Sydnee would pull one down and hand it to him







Those pictures were taken from my front window while the kids didn't realize I was watching what they were doing.


But shortly Beckham realized that I had the front window open and he could poke his head inside the house and say "hi" to Mommy.


Beckham found my decoration witches broom (or maybe it's the one I use at night) He had a lot of fun running around the living room being a witch






He was cackling and screaming






I went a little crazy this year adding to my Halloween decorations. I LOVE Halloween!!






This sign may actually be very informative










Something good.... I got my new GPS in the mail!! I no longer have to try and use my iPhone to navigate! You don't realize how much you use and depend on a GPS (especially with my job) until you don't have one for 3 weeks. I love Garmin and the British English setting and how it makes me giggle

K

No comments:

Post a Comment